A Well Woman Health Screen offers a thorough assessment of gynaecological health on an annual basis. It is designed to check your existing health, screen for any treatable conditions and offer you advice and guidance about reducing the risk of future health problems.
- Personal medical surgical and gynaecological history
- Family history
- Assessment of symptoms
- Blood pressure and weight (Body Mass Index - BMI )
- Examination of abdomen and pelvic organs
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Cervical Smear (if appropriate)
- Hormone profile (if appropriate)
- Pre-conception counseling
- Peri-menopause counseling
- Investigation and treatment of sexually-transmitted diseases eg.chlamydia.
- May include referral to Breast Specialist for breast assessment and mammogram if appropriate.
For enquiries about the service, or to arrange an appointment call my secretary on +44 (0)7718 003 200 or view my full contact details here.