Pelvic floor problems such as urinary incontinence, uterine and vaginal prolapse are common in women and can have a significant impact on quality of life. Appropriate assessment and treatment results in significant improvements for most women.
I offer a comprehensive urogynaecology service, covering most aspects of general and specialist urogynaecology.
- Urinary urgency, frequency and urgency incontinence
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Overactive bladder - medical management - drug therapy / Botulinum Toxin injections
- Voiding dysfunction
- Recurrent cystitis
- Painful bladder syndrome
- Pelvic organ prolapse (cystocele, rectocele, uterine / vault prolapse, primary and recurrent) - conservative and surgical management
- Defaecatory difficulty and anal incontinence
For enquiries about the service, or to arrange an appointment call my secretary on +44 (0)7718 003 200 or view my full contact details here.